|More items available upon order||within 7 working days|
|Timeline for shipping||the same day|
CONTAMINATED WATER DRYSUIT SUB WORK X
Built from vulcanised rubber and features vulcanised laminated polymers carried on a multidirectional 4-way-stretch knitted polyester which provides superior strength and durability.
Suitable for commercial diving applications but is also an excellent option for military and rescue purposes.
High grade rubber and EPDM to achieve a superior polymer mix which out-performs the competition.
Quality Control management EN ISO 9001
CE EN14225-2:2005 approved and conform to the latest EEC PPE Directive regarding drysuits.
• Very hard-wearing and durable drysuits
• Triple-vulcanised bonded for life seams
• Quick-clean material
• Reinforced knees and crotch
• Options for fitted neoprene, latex or rubber hood
• Contaminated water Neck Yokes available
• Dryglove system available
• Supplied with attached safety boots
• Chemical and biological permeation resistant
• Supplied with a carry/storage bag
MILITARY APPLICATIONS EXTRAS
This drysuit can be offered with valves and zippers in No Magnetic version.
Quote for extras has to be required.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.